When you eat something, you will not know all the health benefits and ill effects of your eatable all the times. So there are simple ideas by which you can choose what to eat. They are:
1. The food which is processed in front of you and whose processing and ingredients are known to you is better food for you.
2. Lower the number of steps in processing, better is the food.
3. The food with maximum number of ingredients is better than the food with only few ingredients.
4. The food which is more tasty naturally is good.
5. The fresh food or food which doesn’t differ from fresh food in colour, taste smell is good.